Sign In | Join Free | My vivirlatino.com
vivirlatino.com
Guangzhou  A&C  Fashion  Accessories Co., Ltd
Guangzhou A&C Fashion Accessories Co., Ltd Trimmings for the Fashion Garment Industry
Home > Fabric Flower Corsage >

2" Small Pretty Daisy Handmade Fabric Flower Brooch Artificial Flower Flower Corsage Back Without Pin

Guangzhou  A&C  Fashion  Accessories Co., Ltd
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment

2" Small Pretty Daisy Handmade Fabric Flower Brooch Artificial Flower Flower Corsage Back Without Pin

Brand Name : A&C
Model Number : SFC994
Certification : SGS/INTERTEK
Place of Origin : Guangzhou ,China (Mainland)
MOQ : 300 piece per style per color
Price : US$0.25-US$0.35 per piece depend on your quantity
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T, PayPal or western Union
Supply Ability : 100000 piece per Month
Delivery Time : 5-20 Days ( Depend on Your Quantity or if we have stock )
Packaging Details : Can be 50pcs packed in one pp bag, or inside hard plastic bag for more safe
Material : 100% Polyester
Color : Black, White, CRM, Pink,Red, Blue, Yellow
Size : 5CM (2 inch )
Weight : 0.85g per piece
Sample Time : 3-5 days
Type : Decorative Flowers & Wreaths
Packing Details : 12pcs/opp bag or 1200pcs/box
Contact Now

2" Small Pretty Daisy Handmade Fabric Flower Brooch Artificial Flower Corsage Back Without Pin


Quick Details :


  • Product Name : artificial cheap wedding fabric flower brooch bridal corsage
  • Material :satin ,but can be alternative of chiffon, silk,and velvet and so on .
  • Size : 2"/5CM
  • Color : Black, white, cream as common stock color,we also can offer other color based on your requirement
  • Weight:0.85g per piece
  • MOQ:300 piece per style per color
  • Fob guangzhou price :US$0.25-US$0.35 per piece depend on your quantity
  • Inner packing :12pcs/opp bag or 1200pcs/box
  • Sample Time : 3-5 days
  • Sample charge : If we have stock , we will offer free 1-2 picee; if not we will charge the cost of the material and we can return the sample charge to you when the order confirmed .
  • Payment Terms: 30% deposite before the production , the balance after the order finsihed .

Description :


Description :Fashion headband flowers
Color:Purple and white same as the photo, but also can offer other color based on your requirement
Material:Satin as the photo, but also can be alternative of chiffon, silk,and velvet and so on .
Samples charge:If we have stock , we will offer free 1-2 picee; if not we will charge the cost of the material and we can return the sample charge to you when the order confirmed .
Payment:We accept T/T,Western Union,also Paypal.
Shippment:DHL,UPS.FEDEX,TNT etc.you can choose the way.
Delivery Time:It will take about 7 days after receiving the 30% of total money as deposit,and send products after receiving the rest 70% of total money.
Packing:12pcs/opp bag or 1200pcs/boxor according to customer's requirement.
Others:Customers' designs are welcome

Factory direct sale!!!


We always believe small profit can make big orders!


the order is bigger,the price will be lower


Product Tags:

large flower corsage

      

flower brooch corsage

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

2" Small Pretty Daisy Handmade Fabric Flower Brooch Artificial Flower Flower Corsage Back Without Pin Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Guangzhou  A&C  Fashion  Accessories Co., Ltd
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0